[ANGLAIS] Correction dialogue anglais (entretien d'embauche)

• Auteur de la discussion bond70
  • Date de début

bond70

Habitué
Salut,

Est-ce que quelqu'un pourrait corriger mes fautes dans ce dialogue d'entretien d'embauche que j'ai crée ?

Merci beaucoup !

--------

Applicant: Hello, my name is .... .... I'm here for the job interview.
Employer: Hello, my name is ... ... I would be responsible for this interview, sit down please. Before anything, I will explain the sequence of our interview. First, I'll introduce our company and then you can ask me questions about the job that we offer. Then I ask you some informations including your professional experience as well as the study skills that you acquired so far. Finally, you can ask me about employment conditions for this post.

Employer: Our company is a specialized group providing housing for disadvantaged part of the popular class. We provide special services such as maintenance of their homes, in order to facilitate diversity.
Applicant: How many people work in this computer department?
Employer: We employ ten peoples.
Applicant: What exactly is the purpose of your ad?
Employer: We need a person to maintain, manage content and modify the design of our website to increase our corporate image on our customers.
Applicant: Well, I will now ask some questions about the job.
Employer: Yes, go ahead
Applicant: Does the job traveling needs?
Employer: The management of the website will be in our premises, therefore no travel is anticipated.
Applicant: Is there a restaurant in the company?
Employer: Yes we have a self-service restaurant available for all employees.
Applicant: What are positive and negative aspect about this job?
Employer: As specified in the advertisement, the time to implement the projects will be fairly short. That is the most important drawback. However, you have a schedule flexible as well as a stable pension based on your salary.
Applicant: Will I have to work in a team or alone?
Employer: As I've said, the IT team is composed of 10 persons. Your work within the group can be totally independent, but you will report to the Group Director of Business Developpment.
Applicant: Very good.
Employer: Now I'm going to ask you some questions about your profile.

Employer: Tell me about you and why you are prompted to respond to this job classification?
Applicant: My name is ...., I'm 20 years old. One year after the end of my training two-year university full-course diploma in Information Technology (IUT d’Informatique) and two jobs for a period of six months still in computer environnement, I want a fixe professional situation.
Employer: How did you find those first two jobs and what are they gave you?
Applicant: They allowed me to specialize in the computer environnement that I studied until now. So I managed to implement my training. It was a real experience, both challenging and rewarding.
Employer: What other experience have you acquire outside the computer environnement?
Applicant: I worked in (a / a) (Restaurant / Mary) for a period of a month. The tasks that I had done were mainly (customer service / administration). This was my first experience and it allowed me to be in contact with real employees to achieve the same goal.
Employer: In reading your CV I noticed that after your GCE A-levels (Baccalauréat) you have make a two-year university full-course diploma in Information Technology (IUT d’Informatique).
How has your university experience prepared you for this job?
Applicant: My university has trained me to achieve and maintain web pages and databases. The languages I master are mainly PHP and MySQL.
Employer: What are the three most important things to you in your job?
Applicant: I think the job should be interesting, diverse and well paid.
Employer: Precisely, which is more important to you, the money or the type of job?
Applicant: I think a good first job must to please us, but the salary must still be acceptable.
Employer : What do you consider to be your greatest strengths and weaknesses ?
Applicant : I think my greatest strenghts are mainly my patience, my originality and my honesty. Then concerning my weaknesses, I think that my perfectionism is too significant and I have some trouble to control it.
Employer : How do you determine or evaluate success ?
Applicant : If you speak about projects's success, I think it can be only evaluate on customer or applicant satisfaction.
Employer: Very good. Now you can ask me questions about employment conditions.

Applicant: Will I have to work overtime?
Employer: Yes, this is possible. Here depends on the importance and urgency of projects.
Applicant: Are they benefits when we work in your company?
Employer: Yes, we offer some bonus based on hours of work
Applicant: Would it be possible to ask for a pay rise?
Employer: If you access to greater responsibility, your salary should increase.
Applicant: Is it possible to qualify for a position with more responsibilities over time?
Employer: Yes of course, within a decade it will probably be possible to access to the position of Project Manager within our team.

bond70

Habitué
Personne ne peut m'aider ?

C'est pas mal.

Par contre, cote realisme de la situation c'est pas ca :d
Mais bon, l'anglais est bon

bond70

Habitué
Merci de ton aide !!!!!
One year after the end of my training two-year university full-course diploma in Information Technology (IUT d’Informatique) and two jobs for a period of six months still in computer environnement, I want a fixe professional situation. => que veux tudire en debut de phrase ?
Ici je voulais dire que : un an après mon DUT Informatique et deux jobs dans le milieu de l'informatique j'aimerais avoir une situation professionnelle fixe.

Dans ce cas, le mieux serait de reformuler:

It's been a year since the end of my two-year university full-course training in Information Technology (IUT d’Informatique) and two jobs for a six months period still in computer environnement, I would like a stable professional situation.

La phrase francaise intiale se traduisant mal, c'est mieux de commencer par "cela fait un an que ...."

Par contre, regarde les corrections faites au adjectif:
a period of 6 month => a 6 month period
my training two-year university full-course => my two-year university full-course training (et on lache le "diploma" qui est sous entendu acquis de toute maniere :d )

Abramelin

Nouveau membre
Voici certains plus de corrections, certains marqués . (Je ne réclame pas que ma maîtrise de français est bonne.)

Applicant: Hello, my name is........ I'm here for the job interview.
Employer: Hello, my name is ... ... I will be conducting this interview, sit down please. Before we start, I will explain the sequence of our interview. First, I'll introduce our company and then you can ask me questions about the job that we are offering. Then I will ask you for some information, including your professional experience as well as the study skills that you have acquired so far. Finally, you can ask me about employment conditions for this job.

Employer: Our company is a specialized group providing housing for [manque quelque chose: a, the most...] disadvantaged part of the working class. We provide special services such as maintenance of their homes, in order to facilitate diversity.
Applicant: How many people work in this computer department?
Employer: We employ ten people[strike]s[/strike]
Applicant: What exactly is the purpose of your ad?
Employer: We need a person to maintain, manage the content and modify the design of our website to increase our corporate image on our customers. => que veux tu dire?
Applicant: Well, I will now ask some questions about the job.
Employer: Yes, go ahead.
Applicant: Does the job involve traveling [strike]needs[/strike]?
Employer: The management of the website will be on our premises, therefore no travel is anticipated.
Applicant: Is there a restaurant in the company?
Employer: Yes we have a self-service restaurant available for all employees.
Applicant: What are positive and negative aspects about this job?
Employer: As specified in the advertisement, the time to implement the projects will be fairly short. That is the most important drawback. However, you have a flexible schedule as well as a stable pension based on your salary.
Applicant: Will I[strike] have to [/strike]work as part of a team or alone?
Employer: As I've said, the IT team is composed of 10 persons. Your work within the group can be totally independent, but you will report to the Group Director of Business Development. Applicant: Very good.
Employer: Now I'm going to ask you some questions about your profile.

Employer: Tell me about you and why you are prompted to respond to this job classification?
Applicant: My name is ...., I'm 20 years old. One year after the end of my training two-year university full-course diploma in Information Technology (IUT d’Informatique) and two jobs for a period of six months still in computer environnement, I want a fixe professional situation. => que veux tudire en debut de phrase ?
Employer: How did you find those first two jobs and how did they benefit you?
Applicant: They allowed me to specialize in the computer environment that I have studied [strike]until now[/strike]. So I managed to implement my training. It was a real experience, both challenging and rewarding.
Employer: What other experience have you acquired outside the computer environment?
Applicant: I worked in (a / a) (Restaurant / Mary) for a period of a month. The tasks that I did were mainly (customer service / administration). This was my first experience and it allowed me to be in contact with real employees to achieve the same goal.
Employer: In reading your CV I noticed that after your G C E A-levels (Baccalauréat) you have earned a two-year university full-course diploma in Information Technology (IUT d’Informatique).
How has your university experience prepared you for this job?
Applicant: I have been trained [strike]me[/strike] to create and maintain web pages and databases. The languages I’m competent in are mainly P H P and MySQL.
Employer: What are the three most important things to you in your job?
Applicant: I think the job should be interesting, diverse and well paid.
Employer: Precisely, which is more important to you, the money or the type of job?
Applicant: I think a good first job must [strike]to[/strike] be enjoyable, but the salary must still be acceptable.
Employer: What do you consider to be your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
Applicant: I think my greatest strengths are mainly my patience, my originality and my honesty. Then concerning my weaknesses, I think that my perfectionism is excessive and I have some trouble [strike]to [/strike]controlling it.
Employer: How do you determine or evaluate success?
Applicant: If you’re talking about a project’s success, I think it can be only evaluated by customer or applicant satisfaction.
Employer: Very good. Now you can ask me questions about employment conditions.

Applicant: Will I have to work overtime?
Employer: Yes, this is possible. Here it depends on the importance and urgency of projects.
Applicant: Are there benefits when we work in your company?
Employer: Yes, we offer some bonus based on hours of work
Applicant: Would it be possible to ask for a pay rise?
Employer: If you take on greater responsibility, your salary should increase.
Applicant: Is it possible to qualify for a position with more responsibilities over time?
Employer: Yes of course, within a decade it will probably be possible to move on to the position of Project Manager within our team.

G

Invité
je suis pas comprie

Vous devez vous inscrire ou vous connecter pour répondre ici.
Staff en ligne
  • MagicVitalic
    Modérateur
Membres en ligne
  • MagicVitalic
Derniers messages publiés
Statistiques globales
Discussions
861 597
Membres
1 582 327
Dernier membre